Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Resolutions?

What are your goals for 2011?

I would love to hear what goals you have set for yourself for the new year. I am still working on my list!  Of course saving more money is at the top!  Now, I just have to figure out how to do it!  I started couponing seriously 1 year ago.  In fact, my husband gave me a coupon binder last Christmas.  He had no clue that it would save us a ton of money!  He will even pick up deals every now and then.  His favorite for 2010 - $0.07 boxes of Capri Sun and Peanut Butter that paid him!  He would come home with 3-4 boxes of Capri-Sun every day!

If your resolution includes saving money by couponing and you are new to the game, check back in with my blog every day or so.  Hopefully, you will find time and money saving ideas here. 

Start picking up a Sunday paper, you will get most of your coupons from the paper.  If you have family members that toss coupons, ask them to save the coupons for you.  The more you have, the more you save!  Begin by clipping the coupons for items that you purchase on a regular basis.  Keep them in an envelope in your purse.  Before heading into the store, scan through your envelope.  This will help you remember when you are shopping.  Pull the coupon from the envelope when you place the item in your cart, doing this will keep you from forgetting about it at the check out.  Check in often for more tips.
If you are interested in having a coupon class, send me an email to eware@gamewood.net.  Classes can be taught in your home, at work, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment