Thursday, October 14, 2010

Great Deal on McCormick Cinnamon and Others at Food Lion

(I have not confirmed this deal, but rumor has it...)


Food Lion has a Catalina (coupons that print at the register) deal going until 10/31.
Buy 2 McCormick Spices or Extracts and get $1.50 off your next order, buy 3 or more and get $3 off your next order.



I have heard a few different prices for cinnamon - some locations have it for .89 for a 1 oz. bottle and others have it priced at 1.06.  Either way, its a great deal to get you ready for holiday cooking!


Please keep in mind that this deal is for spices and extracts, I am not sure that it works on the packaged seasoning mixes and it does not work on the GrillMates.


Let me know if this works for if it does not work for you!

UPDATE- I got 3 bottles (1oz.) of cinnamon for 1.06 each.  The 3.00 off your next order catalina did print.  So, 3 jars of cinnamon for .18!!!
Great Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment