Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wanna Save money??

How do you start couponing?

It was about a year ago that I really “figured out” coupons.  I’m not going to claim that I know it all, but it has become an obsession to say the least!  I read a lot and try to keep up with several websites designed around saving money.  Coupons have really changed my outlook on life.  I value a dollar more than ever, and I refuse to spend money if I don’t have too!!! 

What’s the big DEAL?

The secret to using coupons and really saving money is pairing coupons with store sales.  For example, if a store has deodorant on sale for 1.50 (reg. 2.50) and you have a coupon for 1.00 off, the final price is .50 for a 2.50 item.  That’s a great savings! 
The number one complaint I hear is, “I do not have time to use coupons.”  Thankfully, the internet and great websites can do the hard work for you.  Lots of websites will tell you where to find the coupon you need and even offer the link if it’s a printable coupon. 

Using coupons and reading a little, will save your family a ton of money!  For instance, I have cut my grocery bill down to less than 200.00 a month for a family of 4.  This includes paper products, meats, and personal hygiene items.  You can do it too.  You just have to set your mind to it!!!

If you are interested in changing your shopping lifestyle and put more money in your pocket or your savings account.  Visit Danville Deals on a regular basis, you will learn where the deals are and tips on how to maximize your savings. 

See my Thanksgiving post below and register to win FREE coupons.  That will be a great start to your savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment