Thursday, November 25, 2010

My favorite gift ideas!

Ok, so I am not Oprah, but I do want to share with you some of my "favorite" things!
They may not be the cheapest gifts you can snag this holiday season, but I promise the receipient will LOVE them!!

The Personalized Ballard Bag
 
From Ballard Designs

I have 3 of the large bags.  I use them daily! 
Use code FRSH2010, for Free shipping on any order over 50.00.  (valid through 12/6)

$20.00 - $25.00
We've updated the shape and added a new size to this stylish Ballard favorite. Handmade of natural jute with leather handles, zipper closure and monogram stitched on one side at no extra cost. All sizes have a zippered pocket inside to hold your keys.

*Allow 3 to 5 days for monogramming plus shipping time.
*Monogramming is FREE – a $6.00 value
 
 
Embossed Stationery
 
In my opinion, monogrammed stationery is a staple in any southern home!  I still enjoy writing notes, but truly love receiving a handwritten note.  Embossed Graphics offers a huge line of embossed and printed stationery.  Prices start around 25.00.  Stop by Karen's Hallmark in Piedmont Mall or The Invitation Destination on Main Street in Danville for a catalog.  Embossed Graphics offers high quality paper at a very reasonable price!   Also available are note pads and embossed guest towels.
 
 
Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks
 
 

I truly love Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks!!
Most recipes are very simple and the best part are the stories that go along with the recipes.  Prices vary by cookbook.  You can pick these up at some local retailers as well as the website.


Lillian Vernon 2011 Photo Calendar



Lillian Vernon exclusive!
I love this calendar!!!  We give them to our grandparents each year.  It is very simple to do, just insert a 4x6 picture in each months frame.  No cutting, writing, or anything.  It's all done for you!!!


Show friends and family that you're thinking of them all year long! All-new designs in a spiral-bound calendar allows you to create treasured keepsakes. Lillian Vernon's unique art for every month is printed on heavy stock — perfect backdrops for your favorite photos. Calendar holds
4" x 6" photos. Generous 9" x 14" when open. Makes gift giving easy.

Priced around 9.95 each or 7.50 each if you purchase 6 or more.
 
 
 
I wanted to share these great gifts with you.  I have some people on my list that are impossible to shop for, I'm sure you do to.  Hopefully, this may help you a little!





 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug! We have GREAT specials on Embossed Stationery through Dec. 1st! Check out our website or come by for more deals!

    ReplyDelete