Thursday, September 16, 2010

Missing in Action!


Ok, so I have not updated this blog like I wanted to the past few days.  Here's why -
I have been spending some time with Susan and Tara at Danville Kids Consignment.  The sale starts today at 5:00.  They are open Friday and Saturday from 9:00-7:30.  I am not sure what Sunday hours are, but they are open on Sunday too.  This type of sale is new to Danville, but well worth your time to check it out!  You will be surprised at the amount of baby equipment (strollers, high chairs, bedding, etc) and clothing!  Anything from Halloween costumes to night gowns.  They have it all!  Very cheap I might add!!!  Go by and shop a little, you will not leave disappointed.  

The sale is located in the Leggett Town & Country building on Mt. Cross road, in the lower level beside the car parts store.

No comments:

Post a Comment