Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you shop at CVS?

If not, you are missing out on great deals!!!  Learning to "CVS" can be tricky, but once you learn the ropes, its so much fun!!!  Beginning this Sunday is a great way to start, a FREE bottle of Listerine!  Listerine Zero will be on sale for 3.99.  Print this coupon to save 2.00.  So you will pay 1.99.  You will get 2.00 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks) printed on your receipt. 

You need to have a CVS card prior to making the purchase.
Extra Care Bucks (ECB) are just like having a gift card to CVS, you can use them on almost anything in the store! 
I always save my ECB to buy something else that I can get ECB for.  That way, I am not paying for the item and I am getting more ECB!  Its a little difficult to fiure out, but well worth the efforts.  CVS also limits the items you can buy and receive ECB.  Most limits are 1 item per card.

If you do not have a CVS card, do not put your email address on the sign up form.  You can get $4.00 ECB when you register your CVS card online!  You can use the 4.00 to buy something in the store that will score you even more ECB!!! 

I hope I have not confused you!!!  I will post more about CVS in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment