Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chicken & Ranch Deal at Target



Buy Tyson frozen chicken and get Ranch FREE!!!! - No coupons required - but could be a better deal with coupons.

So there are lots of inclusions on the Buy Tyson frozen Chicken and get a free Hidden Vallen Ranch Dressing Deal, including Any’tizers. All the coupons I can find are good for any “Bagged” Any’tizers, but there is also a pretty good deal with no coupons needed at all.



There was one variety of the boxed Any’tizers I found included– The Hot ‘n Spicy 11 oz Chicken Wings, that prompted the free dressing. I am pretty sure this is the only variety of the boxed snacks included, as I did scan quite few to be sure. But for $2.54, using no coupons, I got Chicken Wings and Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch dressing and my hubby was very happy.


You can also pretty much get any Hidden Valley Ranch you choose for free, including the higher priced Organic. My deal worked just fine at the register too, and prompted for the dressing without a hiccup. There’s plenty of the larger, higher priced, bagged Tyson Any’tizers too that you can use a coupon on. Most are priced around $6.99. Here’s a list of the Any’tizers coupons I could find:

-$1/1 Tyson Any’tizers Snacks, any bag – 08-15-10 SS

-$1/1 Tyson Any’tizers Snacks, any bag – 07-25-10 SS

-$1/1 Tyson Any’tizers Bag of Wings – 07-25-10 SS

(thanks http://www.totallytarget.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment